We have multiple levels to our programming for our youth. From 6 years up to high school and college students. We understand that the athlete develops as they grow older, which is why our programs grow with them.
Our high school and college athletes progress through our training process and excel in their sport.
Our High School Core Performance Program includes:
– Functional Movement Screen
– Sport specific assessment
– Corrective movements for impairments or asymmetries
– Stability and mobility
– Core stability, strength and power
– Select Upper/Lower body exercises
– Teaching first step quickness
– Speed mechanics and acceleration
– Building crossover mechanics
– Agility training 10-20 yd speed work
Our middle school athlete’s build a solid foundation of strength and speed that will transfer over to their field of play.
Our Mids Program Includes:
-Core stability, strength and power
-Speed mechanics and acceleration
-Building crossover mechanics
-Stability and mobility
Our juniors are our youngest group of athletes. We work on building the basics mixing fun games with training.
Our Junior Program Includes: